International Networking Institute’s “Human Resources Policy” offers comprehensive details about our Human Resources policies, procedures, and forms.
The policy provides supervisors and staff with access to consistent information to assure fair and coherent application of the policies. Our HR policies are to be approved, published and distributed among the associates.
The Human Resources Policy is designed to serve the following needs:
- To provide access to pertinent resources necessary for successful employment;
- To foster communication and promote understanding between staff and their supervisors;
- To provide a review of our human resource policies, procedures, and benefit programs;
- To assist in the development of sound and consistent human resource practices and resources with International Networking Institute’s respective community.
The Human Resources Policy is divided into separate sections as follows:
- Recruitment, Hiring, & Transferring
- Diversity & Institutional Equity
- Workplace Expectations & Guidelines
- Staff Development
- Pay Administration
- Time Away From work
- Workplace Health & Safety
Each section contains relevant policies, forms, and contacts. Additionally, any question or topic not addressed in the Human Resources Policy should be addressed by a supervisor or HR management representatives.